Fair and Lovely Foundation application submissions for 2014 are now over. Thank you for your interest.
Terms and Conditions
- By applying for the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship, the candidate agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Fair & Lovely Foundation.
- Decision of the panelists/judges will be final and binding.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Submitted documents are deemed to be bona fide. If proved otherwise, candidate will be disqualified.
- There are various aspects of selection criteria, as suggested. The final selection of the candidate is at the sole and absolute discretion of the company.
- It is understood that through this website, interested candidates can apply for the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship program. Such applications should be as per the format given, and with the express understanding that such applications shall be assessed by Hindustan Unilever Limited and its partners basis pre-set parameters for grant of loan or scholarships. The candidates understand that HUL and its partners shall have the sole discretion in this regard.
- Participating in this program would also mean that the interested candidates expressly agree to be contacted by HUL in the future, with respect to this program, or with respect to any other brand, promotion, activity, survey, or such other consumer contact program for HUL or its brands and products.
- Fair & Lovely Foundation reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- Vocational institute would be pre-selected by Fair & Lovely Foundation.